Hydrogen Refueling Data Interface
The Hydrogen Refueling Data Interface (RDI) ensures reliable and fast refueling of hydrogen vehicles. It enables efficient refueling (State of Charge ~99%) and shorter refueling times (5 kg in under 3 minutes).
HOERBIGER also offers customized solutions in the design of the RDI transmitter and for specific requirements for the electronic infrared control unit (RDI ECU).
- designed according to EN 60079-0, -11, -18 and Ex ib IIC T1 / Ex mb IIC T1
- SAE J2799
- EC1 (ECE R10) certification
- Antistatic, thermally and chemically resistant housing for a wide range of automotive applications (RDI Transmitter)
- Weight: 125g (RDI ECU: 65g; RDI Tx: 60g)
- Protection class: RDI ECU - IP52K / RDI Tx - IP6K6K and IP6K9K
- Interface RDI ECU: CAN / Interface RDI Tx: according to SAE J2799